At Angry Horse Brewing, we embrace the old world of beer and enjoy refining classic flavors. Our beer is brewed with your enjoyability in mind, engaging your senses and enhancing any occasion. We go beyond the beer to engage our community through education, cultivated experiences and just plain fun. We are a place to catch up with old friends and to meet new friends. We believe that every great pint of beer can spark a conversation. So let’s talk.
This position is essential for our brand as you are the face of our organization. The beertender in many beer cultures is responsible for 50% of the taste and quality of the beer, they are the first experience with our brand and what customers remember when they think of Angry Horse.
- Greets and serves customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Engages with customers creating an enjoyable experience and raving fans.
- Create and maintain an enjoyable environment and space
- pour, serve and tap draft beer for customers
- 21 Years of age or older
- Craft Beer Experience and Knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Availability on nights and weekends
- RBS Training
Nice to have
- Certified Beer Server (MBAA) or Cicerone Server certification
- Experience with draft systems
- Brewery Experience
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- An amazing community in beer and beer culture.
- Flexibly in scheduling
- Expand your knowledge of the industry
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Flexible work environment $15.50/hr plus tips
Onboarding / Monthly team Meetings and more.
Employee discount on beer and merch
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and snacks provided.